Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Unsaid Stories

By Milan Hadkale, a student at KEC

I remember one of my friends being so very crazy about one American singer. I remember him sending texts wishing her the birthday. Of course, the message never went to the singer, but he never stopped doing that. And there would be some weird tweets on his profile page of his twitter account, something very cheesy about him. He would later deny writing all those stuffs, but I have seen those tweets. I categorize them as the ones that really speak of fondness.

Perhaps that is what we call an obsession, or pardon me if I am wrong. The star remains Selena Gomez. And the friend of mine remains as obsessed of her as he was during the high school. He never will be more than a crazy fan and she never will be less than a diva, but there is this amazing thing he always tells me, ‘She’s amazing.’ And today I think, perhaps world still is a place where affection strives ignorant of the achievement. An honest affection which has no needs.

Read more at his blog, the better view

No comments:

Post a Comment