Saturday, January 5, 2013

The girl of my dreams

By Sajag Acharya, an engineering student at KEC



I was going to school, lost deep in my thoughts, when suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling me from afar. As I turned, I saw her running towards me, with those gorgeous eyes and that beautiful smile. It was Karen, the girl I had a crush on since I saw her that first day of school.
“So you didn’t wait for me today.”
I was taken aback. How did I not remember to wait for her today?
 “Must have slipped my mind. I have a lot going on in my head right now.”
“Really? Why don’t you mind telling me what’s going on in that brilliant head of yours.”
The problem was that I couldn’t. Even though we shared everything, as she is my best friend (I’ll tell you about it later) and she knew every deep dark secret about me, she didn’t know the one simple fact that I was in love with her. I simply couldn’t tell her that I was thinking how I would tell her I loved her.
“Nothing you could guess!” I replied.
She had her game face on. She knew everything about me (well… almost everything) and started guessing like there was no tomorrow.
Read more at his blog, http://wazzaaninja.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment